God answered me.

>> Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Asalamu aliakaum wa rahmatuallah wa barkatoo!

Recently a commentator on the blog wrote:
God can't talk to me. God doesn't respond with words.


So, I'm asking you to help us and her out :)


Tell me about a time when you asked Allah for something and He gave it to you or gave you something even better <3

Share ONE  personal story....where Allah answered your prayers...and inshaAllah by reading everyone's replies we can rediscover the incredible mercy of Allah.

Even if you do not want to share it with us, please take a few minutes today to truly reflect on your life!

Baraka Allah feekum <3


36 wonderful sprinkely thoughts:

Anonymous,  November 8, 2011 at 5:23 AM  

I had so many prayers which were already answered. and I believe that If one of my prayer is not yet answered, then it is not the right time and only God knows.HE knows what's best for us humans.

I'd love to share my experiences.

Recently, I was just so amazed how God answered my prayer. During the Eidl Adha Prayer, I included a friend in my prayer. I prayed to God that I hoped to see this friend who is one of my inspirations. I wanted to see this friend and send salam in the place where the Kutbah took place. Right after the kutbah and on our way home, I was still smiling even if I didn't see this friend of mine. When we were so busy, doing chores and preparing food for the visitors, my elder brother called for my father. he was telling him that he had visitors. When I heard that, I sneaked out to check who were they so that we could also prepare food for them. I was so shocked that one of them was my friend. I almost spurted out the food in my mouth. We only see each other by chance. I was so thankful for that.

Another thing, I always pray to God to make my parents healthy and keep them away from diseases. ALHAMDULILLAH, my parents are not one of those who take lots of medicines for high blood or diabetes.

One time, we faced a family problem. we were almost bankrupt. But instead of crying and blaming people, I prayed to God that I hope HE'd give us justice. I believe that everytime problem strikes you, you just have to see it as a test to you, to make you stronger. ALHAMDULILLAH, days after, my father got the position which everyone in the family waited for.

GOD answers our prayers on the right time, right place on HIS own best way.

- 01

Nor Liana November 8, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

Assalamualaikum...

Kalamullah. The Quran.

I used to do the functional basics; pray, fast, and sunnahs. But many times do I feel disconnected and that it is just out of habit.

An ustaz once told me if you want to hear his words, read the Quran.

It's true though, I've been in situations where I was in dilemma, and reading the Quran helps me find out.

For instance, once I'm not sure whether to tell the truth; it was a big matter, but it seems not to involve me, and not telling doesn't makes it a lie, right?

Think again. I came upon a verse while reciting the Quran after prostration;

al-Baqarah verse 42
(And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it].)

Funnily, the Quran is bound and constant, never changing. Yet how does the verses that helps me appears for me to read when I need them? Allah knows best of my life ^_^


If you want to talk to Him, pray. Not just prostrate, when you walk, sightseeing, pray. Put together your hands, and pray.

He is speaking to you. By His creations. The winds, the soil, the humans.

The mountains blew up when part of His 'Light' being shown, imagine if we heard His voice? Kun Faya Kun, once He spoke, they become. His creations are His replies.

Most of all, listen to your heart. Not your nafs(desires) but your true heart. In times where your mind says it's okay, why not, or there's nothing wrong in doing it, but your heart feels burden, follow your heart. It prays to Allah in every beat when we forgot to.


Love, I think Allah has spoken,many,many,many times, but what use of words, if it falls into deaf ears? We can challenge a person to speak, but will we hear when we are not even ready to listen?

Besides, when he creates us, how come we, the creation, dictates what He can and can't? He can, the question is, can we listen, or the ears of our minds are closed?

I've questioned this (God can't speak ) once, and one of my devout friends told me to learn from these three verses:


Surah Yunus verse 24
"And among them are those who listen to you(Muhammad s.a.w.). But can you cause the deaf to hear, although they will not use reason?"

Surah al-Isra', verse 46
"And We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And when you mention your Lord alone in the Qur'an, they turn back in aversion."


Surah Yunus, verse 24
"The example of [this] worldly life is but like rain which We have sent down from the sky that the plants of the earth absorb - [those] from which men and livestock eat - until, when the earth has taken on its adornment and is beautified and its people suppose that they have capability over it, there comes to it Our command by night or by day, and We make it as a harvest, as if it had not flourished yesterday.

Thus do We explain in detail the signs for a people who give thought."


Wallahualam...and Allah s.w.t. knows best...

amatullah,  November 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Assalaamu Alaykum

Maa shaa Allaah tabarakAllaah - Allaah, Subhaanahu wa ta a'la, guided my sister to islaam, Alhamdulillaah - real reminder for me (and for others) is not to give up, but to keep trying and may Allaah guide us all and keep us on the straight path always, aameen. wasalaam

Musaafirah November 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi t3ala wabarakatuhu! Im usually very lazy when it comes to commenting (embarassed), but I couldnt resist to this one, You know many times, When I have some difficulty, and Im praying, but nothing happens, I also get upset, then I start to get all these satanic thoughts that ALLAH t3ala doesnt listen, but I shove them off, and thats what you have to do, all these thoughts are from shaytaan, he trys to lead you away from ALLAH t3ala, you have ignore him, and remember hes your enemy, and these are his tricks. Let me tell you how prayers are accepted. This is extracted from a hadeeth, dont think that duas aren't accepted, because there are 3 ways for a dua to be accepted: first, the dua is accepted right there and then, 2)The dua is kept for later, for after you die, and 3)The dua is accepted later, when it is better for you/or if some difficulty is written for you, ALLAH t3ala moves that difficulty with the barakah of your dua, or he gives you something better.

Anyways, let me tell you from my own experience that your prayers are heard by ALLAH t3ala, and he does accept them! Next time when your really upset, take a prayer mat, and sit on it, and just talk, talk about everything thats bothering you, even if you think no ones answering, or your alone, just talk, and watch you'll slowly pour your whole heart out, and in the end you will feel so good, your heart will be at peace even though nothing has been solved yet, and you know why? That is because ALLAH t3ala is listening to you, he took all the stress off of your heart, and soon everything will be better.
Now for example, Once I was coming home from school, and while in the car I saw a guy selling fresh fruit juices, so I felt like drinking it so bad, and I was thinking all this in my own mind, and guess what? When I reached home, my mother met me at the door and shes like Ive bought some fresh fruit juice for you, its in the refrigerator. Now who do you think that was? No one knows what goes on in my head, only ALLAH t3ala does, so I didnt even have to ask him, he just answered my desire all by himself!

Another time when I was a lot younger i used to ask ALLAH t3ala for everything I wanted, so once I really wanted a pink brush set, so i made dua, and after a few days, it was eid, so I was just playing and suddenly this aunty was giving out stuff to kids, so guess what she gave me? A pink colored brush set! (Thats what she was giving everyone, now who put that in her heart? ALLAH t3ala did!

Musaafirah November 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Very recently I was rebooting my laptop, and suddenly it stopped working, the thing got stuck, and I waited there for literally 3 hours, continuously came back to see if it started working again, but I had no luck, and my laptop is pretty expensive, and if my mother found out, it was not going to be good, so I became so stressed, and my mom was upset that I was rebooting it, and she had already warned me, that if something goes wrong, I'll be in big trouble,lol, so I was so stressed, and scared, and I really didnt know what to do, I tried restarting the laptop and that just made it worse, then I left it alone, and it was big time stuck, so there was nothing I could do, so I turned to ALLAH t3ala, I literally cried so much and asked him to fix it for me, and kept on making dua, then I dont know why, I got such a different feeling, after making dua, the laptop was the same,and I still had the problem, but i fell at so much peace, it was like some angel took all the stress out of me, so I went to go to sleep, and relax a bit, since all the stress was killing me. Well, After I went to bed, I drifted off into chains of thoughts, then suddenly my mind just clicked back to present, and My heart kept telling me to check the laptop. Well, I got up, and came to check my laptop, and guess what? it was workinggg! All by itself, it seriously was a miracle, after 5 hours of being stuck, it just started smoothly, and it loaded, and the laptop was rebooted, I know this was the power of ALLAH t3ala, because I had tried everything, and everyone said your going to have to have it physically checked, and where I live that is really difficult, but alhamdulillah t3ala, he listened to my dua, and fixed it for me! was seriously a miracle!

Another time, there was something I really wanted, and I asked ALLAH t3ala for it, and so surprisingly my sister gave it to me after a day. I hadn't even told her I wanted it.

These are just a few incidents,there have been many major incidents too, but believe me, ALLAH t3ala is definitely all hearing, all seeing, he says in the quran karim: 2:186
وإذا سألك عبادي عني فإني قريب أجيب دعوة الداع إذا دعان فليستجيبوا لي وليؤمنوا بي لعلهم يرشدون
And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.
We have to believe in this from our hearts, and you will see wonders. ALLAH t3ala is the only one in the this world who is there for you 24/7, it is said that if you call your friend and put her on hold, she will wait a few minutes for you, maybe 10, if you call a company for help and put them on hold, the most they will wait is 5 minutes, If you put your mother on hold, the most she may wait is like 20-15 minutes, but if you put ALLAH t3ala on hold, he will wait forever, If you forget him and sin even 50 years of your life, and turn back to him and ask for forgiveness he will reply right away, and forgive you. Dont doubt when it comes to ALLAH t3ala, he loves you, and he will always be there for you, he listens to you, and will answer you too. You cannot hear him, sometimes he may put thoughts in your heart, sometimes he may do something for you. The power of dua is amazing, it is a muslims weapon.

Look humans respond with words, because they are weak, and have no power. You know how you share your problems with a friend? What do they do in return? they console you, cheer you up, make you feel better, but thats only for the moment, they do not solve your problems, ALLAH t3ala doesnt respond with words, he responds with actions. He doesn't need to console you, he cures you, solves your problem, gives your heart peace.

May ALLAH t3ala guide us all, and fill our hearts with his love, aameen thumma aameen

Musaafirah November 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Btw...these are really beautiful quotes, think about them:

In God, there is no sorrow or suffering or affliction. If you want to be free of all affliction and suffering, hold fast to God, and turn wholly to Him, and to no one else. Indeed, all your suffering comes from this: that you do not turn toward God and no one else. –Imam Al Ghazali

To completely trust in God is to be like a child who knows deeply that even if he does not call for the mother, the mother is totally aware of his condition and is looking after him. –Imam Al Ghazali

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”

Fida Islaih November 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Okay... well recently i had a bad case of leg aches and a mind wandering on to the bad parts of rpevery relationship I have. So a crappy day... on of those bad things was about not having heart to heart talks with a special teacher...

I knew it was cuz I was a quiet person, but my mind wanted me to get mad at it and blame the teacher. Sadly I did and she confronted me with what I knew.

I went home trying to hold back tears. And as I was praying Duhur, I listed out what was wrong. That I wanted courage to talk and be strong. Through it more tears fell but I felt calm.

Through the next few days, I felt strong and was more talkative.

Alhamdulillah (:

fatimah November 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

Assalam alykum. My fullfilled wishes are so many now i think. (and I've always forgot..Astagfirullah)

- barely dreaming nightmares in my dreams now.
(before I was suffering from them.)
- Wake up in Fajr. (this is very recently..more than a week in a low, I am waking up!)
- My hus' getting well paid Job & scholarship in the midst of our hardtime.
- and so on.

Ghadeer November 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

I experience many mini-miracles on a day-to-day basis. Little things, like hitting another car by mistake and then praying so much that it turns out okay, and then getting miraculously forgiven by the other driver. Or asking for a job that fits my university schedule and then getting an e-mail from one of my lecturers telling me about a flexible job in my field. (I was so convinced that God will respond that I didn't even look for a job, it came to me- al hamdulilah)

But the biggest miracle so far happened a month ago. I have an autistic sister that goes to a special school, owned by a couple whose personalities are very different. The school is very expensive, being the only one that caters for her difficulties in our country. We somehow always manage because the woman is very kind and flexible, despite her husband's protests. But recently, they got a divorce, and she decided to leave the school. We were left to deal with the husband with respect to the payments, and he was unco-operative, demanding...we reached a point where we had no where else to turn to and couldn't afford what he was asking for. We also knew it would really hurt her to enter one of the many private schools that don't have any special need services. We prayed and left it to God. Next thing we know, the previous owner of the school gives us a call, telling us she is planning on opening a new school that specializes especially in the sort of spectrum my sister is in! She also said she was planning on having all twelve grades in the new school (the one my sister had been going to was only till the ninth grade which was another issue we were worried about). I cannot stop marveling at how wonderfully our Creator planned out all of this to provide the ultimate solution to everything, al hamdulilah. I don't worry much about my sister because I know God is personally taking care of every little detail in her life, and who can take better care of that than the Creator and Source of All? :)

Anonymous,  November 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

There was a point in my life (about two years ago) where I really wanted to learn the Quran. But all the classes that were taught in my area had a lot of students who were much more knowledgeable and who actually knew how to READ the Quran. And because of my age at the time (18) I felt embarrassed to attend any of those classes. So I sincerely asked Allah to find the means that could help me learn to read the Quran. And one day I googled "Quran classes in *name of my city*" and I found a kijiji ad that was placed by a sister who memorized the Quran and was willing to teach it for FREE. And guess what? She was teaching it on MY STREET. SubhanAllah. I thought it was too good to be true and I asked my mom if I could meet her but my mom was a little worried about the whole internet findings so she came with me. Long story short, I have the world's BEST Quran teacher, May Allah reward her with the highest level of Jannah. She did not judge me and my reading level and has helped me learn how to read the Quran with the rules!!!!!! Alhumdulilah! She left my city recently but we still have class every week via skype! And guess what? My mom loved her so much that she also reads for her and my sister too!

Allah answered my prayer to learn how to read the Quran and it was for Free, on my street, and Allah brought this sister into my life who helps me become a better person everyday.

SubhanAllah this dua that was answered is something I always look back on.

Much love!

This

Saduf November 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Assalaamuaikum!
God can't talk to me. God doesn't respond with words.

As Nor Liana Kamaruzzaman mentioned, the Quran is God’s reply to us. There is always an answer in there.

But think of it this way also. When we are depressed or just not in a good mood overall, doesn’t a smile or hug from someone speak to us more than actual words? You may feel that you can’t literally hear God, in the way that you don’t feel his physical presence, but he still responds. He always responds to our prayers, that is a guarantee. We just need to be patient sometimes and I think that’s where we all get a bit thumped you know :P but that doesn’t mean we should lose hope.
Allah( swt) has said in the Holy Quran, surah baqarah(2:45): And seek for help through patience and prayer and indeed that is difficult except to those who bring a lowly spirit.
And that’s it, that’s what we need to remember to do. Be patient and pray. And we should ask ourselves that before we complain or think that God is not answering our prayers. Cause honestly think, are we actually praying? Do we wake-up for tahajjud, a time that is sacred between a servant and his Lord? Do we wake-up and pray? And if we do, do we give up after a day or two? Are we actually being patient? That’s what we need to ask ourselves.

Also sometimes we as humans have this problem of thinking we are right and we’ve got it all figured out you know? Like yea I got it, this is the lesson I was suppose to learn from this. Yupp that’s just how we are, its in our nature, we aren’t perfect only God is. But sometimes when we get a bit too lost in our human-ness we stop remembering that indeed it is Allah (swt) who knows what’s best. And we might not see it but our prayers are already being answered. It may not be respond we were looking for; it’ll be even something better!

Just remember Allah (swt) WILL respond, He has said so himself in surah al-mumin (40:60): And your Lord says.“Call upon Me; I will respond to you.”

I hope everyone had a fabulous Eid-al-adha! :D

RevertMuslimah November 8, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

Bismillah,

Assalamu 3laikum wa ra7matullahi wa barakatuhu sisters!

I am a revert of almost two years Alhamdulillah, and although It's the best decision I've ever taken, it sure wasn't the easiest!

My family didn't take well to me becoming Muslim. They actually still despise it. They hate Hijaab, abayah/jilbaab and pretty much everything that makes me look MUSLIM.

Throughout these few years, I've had many difficulties. Each time something happened to me, I'd feel like my life was over. That is, until I learned the,o so very strong, weapon; Du'a!

Sometimes I felt like dying. I felt like I was alone in this world. Making Du'a and reading Qur'aan always made me feel a whole lot better. Wallah! SUbhanAllah, the power in the words of Al Qur'aan, and the intensiveness of crying and making Du'a is sublime!

It wasn't until later, that I began to realize. Out of every bad event that happened to me, a good one would arise. I thought all doors to happiness were closing, but what I though "happiness" was a completely different concept than what I now deem to be happiness. Anywho, I've digressed.

Let me give you an example.
My parents never let me use hijaab, so I would have to be sneaky about it. I would wear it all the time, and when my parents wanted to go out with me, I would stay home so I wouldn't have to go out Hijaabless. I wasn't as ninja as I believed, and got caught many a times going out in hijaab. Each time I though, why is Allah punishing me like this, when I am trying to do a good thing?! I began making Du'a. COuntless and countless Du'a, hoping that Allah could soften my parents hearts. Even just a little. Soon enough Alhamdulillah they began to understand a little bit more. One step closer to tolerance, per say. Alhamdulillah things in my family are better than before, and all I can say is ALHAMDULILLAH!

In conclusion to this boring, nonsensical story thing ;

Verily, With Hardship Comes Ease (Surah al-Sharh,94)

and

Allah always has 3 answers for our Du'a

1) yes
2) Yes but not now
3) I have a better plan for you.

NEVER A NO!

( And Allah knows best )

-Khadeejah, 14, Canada.

(P.S; I chose to submit this random jumble of thoughts, as I believe whatever I write initially is what I feel. So unedited, I give you this and I hope inshaAllah you are able to understand regardless of the random order of things said )

Little Auntie November 9, 2011 at 2:19 AM  

OH, sisters, I absolutely loved each and every one of your replies!
Anonymous #1- reading about how you were almost bankrupt but trusted in Allah to bring you justice really moved me. Alhamdillah. Allah is sufficient for us and the best Provider.
Nor Liana- what a powerful and deep reply. I don't know what part was my favorite! I loved how you also said to follow your heart and not our nafs.
Amatullah- Takbir! Allahu Akbar! That's a lesson for all our revert sisters to not lose hope and keeping praying for their family, inshaAllah.
Musaafirah- I loved all of your replies <3 SubhanAllah, a lot of times these things happen and we just dismiss it as coincidence. I also remember a time when I really really wanted donuts and I came home and found my mom had bought a box.

Little Auntie November 9, 2011 at 2:29 AM  

He doesn't need to console you, he cures you, solves your problem, gives your heart peace.
Ma'shaAllah!
Fida, I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Your honesty in your comment- how you knew it was partly you to blame but didn't want to admit it- really touched me.
Minji- I'm really glad to know that you haven't been suffering nightmares for a while and that you started praying fajr. I think you also hit on the nail....we often get our duas fulfilled but Shaytaan makes us forget that! He doesn't want us to remember because if we remembered every time Allah helped us ,we would never stop talking to Him...never stop loving Him.

Jnana, that was amazing. SubhanAllah! Jazakillah for sharing. May Allah's protection and blessings always be on your sister and family.

Anonymnous! ma'shaAllah! Allah wanted you to learn His words <3

Traveling Muslimah- Also sometimes we as humans have this problem of thinking we are right and we’ve got it all figured out you know
That's so true! That's our problem :)

Revert Muslimah- ma'shaAllah!! That wasn't random. That was heartfelt :) A very inspiring comment! jazakillah for sharing <3

PrincessHugable :),  November 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

Asalamualikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuhu

Allah responded to me so beautifully. so beautifully. Alhamdulilah :)

My parents have been fighting for 4 years.

Hiting, screaming at night...throwing things. I had no say in anything... i was broken. hurt. depressed. i cried so much.

untill i started seeing the beauty of islam. things didnt get easier, but my heart had some contentment...i found happiness in sujood. When i put on hejab, my parents did not notice (or didnt have time to notice). Then a year later i put on abayah. My parents hated it and hated me for it. i would stay at the musjid more often..instead of home.

I made one dua.

one simple dua: Oh Allah. Give me happiness in both lives. Give me what is best for me. (okay, two duas :P)

i stayed over night in the musjid. And SubhanAllah, when i came home, my dad was on a bisness trip. But my mom was home, and she searched into my eyes and (i didnt expect this) she gave me a hug and told me what i was doing is right. SUBHANALLAH!

my parents dont fight as much, Alhamdulilah. But they still do. Alhamdulilah they are happy for me. And when they are not fighting they smile at me sumtimes. Alhamdulilah :)

so trust Allah and find happiness from HIM. becuz that is where happiness cums from...not anywhere else..so dont let this world fool you. Just put your head on the ground for sujood, thats where my hapiness began Alhamdulilah :)

i hope this jumble of thoughts makes sense to sumone other than myself..inshaAllah :P

PrincessHugable,  November 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

btw, understand that it didnt happen in one day, it happened with in two years...that my mom became more understanding...i just realized it later :)

RevertMuslimah November 9, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Wa 3laikum assalam wa ra7matullahi wa barakatuh PrincessHugable!

Ma sha Allah! I love this story of yours. I'm so happy that you, myself and all of these sisters have found happiness in islaam. Alhamdulillah!

I'm glad to hear things are getting better, even if slowly. Du'a is a very strong weapon indeed.

Your thoughts made a lot of sense, and they hit home. My situation is very close sis ( maybe except the smiles haha)

May Allah bless you for your efforts, and lesson the tensions at home. Ameen Ya Rab

Aziza November 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

Salam dear sisters! :)
How I love my Allah, He always answers our prayers, even if we do not realize it. I cannot even begin to list all of the times that He has answered my prayers and saved me from bad situations. He has brought me from being someone who was so far removed from faith to someone who is trusting Him and relying on Him more and more each day (SubhanAllah). I just had to take that first step. I started to have a strong inclination to pray and I begged Him to guide me to Salah and after that, things got much better.
My dear sisters do not ever give up or lose hope in Allah, He wants the best for us and He knows our struggles and how much we want to do right by Him. He will NEVER let us down, look at all He does for us and how little He asks in return.
Allah talks to us, you just have to listen to your heart....when it nags you about sinning, when it feels light and joyful at doing good deeds. He talks to us when He guides us. He talks to us in the Glorious Quran. When you recite Quran just think....Allah is talking to YOU!
Much love my sweet darling sisters and little aunties. <3 :)

Musaafirah November 9, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi t3ala wa barakatuhu,
I know I already posted but I remembered 2 more incidents today, so I thought I'd share them with you.

In one of my classes we had to write this huge essay about a specific topic in arabic, for homework, but I for some reason (dont remember) was not able to write the essay, and the teacher who had assigned it let me tell you was very very strict, and she would become very angry if someone didnt complete their work, no excuses were accepted, you would be humiliated in front of the class, and get a long lecture or scolding, so I was sooooooo nervous, I dont even have the words to express how scared I was then, but I remembered my friend telling me that whoever read "hasbiyallahu wa n3imal wakeel in time of difficulty, ALLAH t3ala would bring ease upon the person, and the difficulty would go away, so I sat there in class, and was continuously reading this in my heart in silence, and the teacher pointed at student by student according to the seats, and asked them to read their essay, and finally she pointed at the student sitting next to me, and it was supposed to be my turn right after her, and there were like 30 minutes left, so I had no way out, I put my who heart into the dua, and ask ALLAH t3ala for help desperately, and you wont believe that right after my friend got done reading the teacher suddenly started to lecture us about something and she went on for a whole 30 minutes, so my turn never came!

This same thing happened another time, It was another essay which I wouldnt write, so I again started to read this dua from my heart and make lots and lots of dua, and when my teacher pointed at the student right next to me, I felt like I was going to cry, well the student finished, and as it was my turn, surprisingly the teacher commented on her essay for like 5 minutes then suddenly she skipped me and asked the person next to me, I was sooooo surprised and speechless that how fast ALLAH t3ala has accepted my dua, the teacher never ever skipped anyone, I guess ALLAH t3ala made her forget or something, but I was saved alhamdulillah t3ala!

Another time it was another class, and that teacher was also very strict, I was really scared of her lol, actually the whole school was, so you can imagine how strict she must be, and how her anger must be, well, I was not able to memorize the lesson for that day and so again I read this dua and kept asking ALLAH t3ala to save me, and guess what happen, out of no where in the middle of the class, before my turn the principal announced a meeting for the teachers right away, and again whew I was saved.

Last year, it was exams time, and for one of the exams I (guilty and embarassed) had wasted time, and was not able to prepare so well, so when night time befallen upon me, my fear had gotten so bad, I literally cried to ALLAH t3ala to do something, because I could no way fail this exam, and my preparation was extremely bad, and there was very little time, but a lot of syllabus left to study so I sat there and made lots and lots of duas. Well, as the light of dawn became visible, I kept asking ALLAH t3ala to help me, and save me any way possible. Well, after a bit I got a message that madrassah is closed today, it was a miracle! My madrassah is very strict, they dont give holidays at all, only after extreme measures, so I was so surprised that out of no where, the exam was cancelled and we had a holiday.

Musaafirah November 9, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

last week, we had a very big test for tafseer, and the whole class was very unprepared, so everyone was making dua that please oh ALLAH T3ALA do something, so that our teacher doesnt take the test today (with 3afiyah and khairiyat), and at home we made dua, after coming to madrassah we all made dua, and guess what When the time came for the teachers class, we found out that the teacher didnt come today! the next day the teacher told us that she was not able to come, because she became busy, and she even tried to make it late, but I dont know why, I wasnt able to. This really was a miracle, and without doubt our dua was accepted.

(you all must be thinking we are some naughty students lol, but there are times when you cant get something done for a reason, and we always asked for khair)

I didnt make up these stories, these are just a few from my overall 6 years of madrassah (mashaALLAH t3ala), and every one of these stories had raised my iman to mountain top. Verily ALLAH t3ala does listen to you, and in time of difficulty he is there, and does help you. You just have to ask him sincerely from the deep of your heart with "yaqeen" that he will accept your duas, then you will see the power of ALLAH t3ala the almighty.

My khala told me this story recently about her own friend. They went in a jamaat in the path of ALLAH t3ala to Singapore. No one in the group knew their language, so it was very very difficult, every time they needed something they had to make hand gestures, so the whole group was so upset that we dont even know their language, how will we preach these people? They asked the leaders to let them go somewhere else, but the main leader told them to make dua, and ask ALLAH t3ala for help, he has brought them here, he shall give them the tawfeeq to make dawah, so that night all the people in the group stayed awake all night and prayed and made dua and cried a lot! They begged him to help them out. Well, when it was morning time, and they woke up, everyone in the group knew fluent Singaporean language malay. Subhanallah t3ala! After that thousand and thousands came to visit them to hear their language, as everyone was shocked, and they had seen this miracle with their own eyes, and surprisingly these people were able to speak it better than the original Singaporeans. My khalas own friend is one of them.

(sorry to little auntie for filling up this area with long posts..)

Please keep me in your prayers!
Musafirah

Siti Shakinna Chu November 10, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Assalamualaikum dear sisters,

Back during Highschool and matriculation, just like another science-stream student, It was my ambition to be medical doctor. I pray to Allah that I'll score high CGPA and enroll to medical school. But instead, my result was just moderate. Qualified to apply for medical school but was not strong enough to compete with others. But one day, while waiting for UPU result (It's a Malaysian University admission system), I got a dentistry offer from Malaysian Science University (USM). I was speechless and Happy. All my family are especially my dad. He was so proud of me. The whole family treat me nicely as they were too happy about the news. But a week later, I got a reply from USM telling me that the offer was a technical mistakes. System error they said. Apparently their system mistakenly send the offer to 8+++ applicants but only 4+++ places available in the Health campuss.

I was devastated! I felt like I miscarriage my baby. I was humiliated to my family as well. I feel so sorry that I disappoint my family esp my dad. I know Allah won't test His servants beyond their limits. I pray to Allah. Ask for His Forgiveness. Ask for His Mercy.

Then, UPU result came out. They offer me a Veterinary Medicine in UMK(another university here in Malaysia). I was thrilled. I still got a good course. A course that could make my family proud. I never thought enrolling to a vet school could change my life so much. 5 years before, I never thought of becoming a vet student. I never thought I'll experience so many things in University. I became one of the Student Council Representatives and President of Veterinary Student Association. I never thought in 2 years, I'm able to travel to Beijing and Pert, Australia. I've learn so much and am still continue learning. There are still another 3 years before graduating and still many things to learn. :)

Yes, we plan. But Allah also plan. Allah is The Best Planner. For only Allah know what's the best for us. We must believe in the power of patience and prayer. Believe in being strong when everything is going wrong because we have Allah with us. La Haula walla quwatta illah billah. Put our trust in Allah! :)

Let us together improve to be a better Muslim, remember that Allah will show His Love with test, just endure it and be steadfast in our religious duties. Plus, it's a chance for us to discover our true essence and develop our potential to the fullest! InsyaAllah :D

Lots of Love,
Shakina Chu

Unknown November 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Assalamualeikum wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuhu dearest dearest sisters :) I hope you are all great, and a late Eid Mubarak to all of you out there from your sister in Denmark.:)

SubhanAllah, just thinking about the ways that Allah helps us is overwhelming.
I mean... OK, this story may seem a little small and unimportant, but nevertheless it still means something. :) It shows that Allah listens to even the SMALLEST of duahs. :)

A few days before Eid ul Adha, I thought, "Yeah, it would be so much fun to invite the muslim girls in my community over for a "henna" night, where they could get henna/mehndi designs on their hands (as in, where I would apply it), then pay 30 danish kroners, and the money would be given for a good cause. So i contacted all the girls through facebook, and was all excited and looking forward, especially when some of them replied that they would try their best, but would give their final answer on friday, the day when I was hosting the henna night.
So Wednesday and thursday came, I took good time to prepare the henna cones, print out some designs, practice a little, and then came friday, and I hadn't received any reply... The night before, my mum and I were sitting and talking about it, and she said that unfortunately some girls just aren't interested in these things, and I'd done my best and inshaAllah Allah would reward me for my intentions. Of course I was a bit upset, but I thought "kheir inshaAllah, Allah knows best and does what it best for me", but deep down inside, I made a duah to Allah that He'd help me and let someone show up the next day.
So friday evening, I was sitting at school, when one of my non muslim classmates asked me about the henna I had made on my hand and she liked it a lot, and the one sitting on my other side also expressed how nice she thought it looked, and how much they'd love to get henna applied on their hands too, so I thought, why not invite them over?? And so I did, and they loved the idea of paying for it and knowing that it would go for a good cause and we had such a great time and they loved the henna. :)
This is how Allah listened to my deep and tiny duah, my little and almost insignificant plea, but He LISTENED, He really DID!
:)

Yasmin November 10, 2011 at 11:49 AM  

there are alot things ti discuss on this topic recently my neighbor asked me to bring out some channel after there freq was changed i said i will do that , i tired it once very hard i failed den sum odr day i asked my friend to gt me freq. i got it n tried it at her place she wsnt dere , and as i got it i felt so happy i was constantly praying to get it i felt so BLESSED


and once there was a wedding ma dad was busy n ma grand father went for Hajj i got ready than my father said he wont take me i felt so bad , just aftr few mints , he called back n said i will take u :)

and when i wanted some food which was stuck in my mind i got it next day i felt so good

ALLAh always listens
and these lil things made my belief that everything happens for a good reason if its not our way

very long back we planned umrah with my mom and cousins i was all ready i met my class mates got so much love and hugs but cause of Visa prob. i cudnt make it i felt like very bad i cried all d time blaming my uncle and decided not to talk to them after the are back but when my mom came back n tld me how she treated her kids i felt i saved my self :P




one more :p

i gave my maths board exams TERRIBLE i was hardly expecting to pass i prayed prayed alot cried and prayed the result day is here the Nightmare , i wokup 12 n strted to cry result was to be up at 1 on website i coudnt control but cry , the clock struckd 1 clock ,checked the result error server busy like anythng hardly possible to open a page , refreshed like aloot and BOOM page is up here comes my name
Iam PASSSEED !! i felt heaven
i passed maths by 2 marks :O i coudnt believe it wasnt my hardwork but prayer that worked , subhanAllah i feel soo BLESSED when i see those who coudnt pass n have to give again and em free

Hannah,  November 10, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Like someone said here, Allah answers all our duas but shaythan makes us forget. I really do wish I remembered some of it but unfortunately I have a very bad memory.
Anyways, just to tell you something that happened to me very very recently...okay now! I am going through a very tough period where there is a lot of friction between my spouse and family. If you have been in the middle of one, you would know its extremely difficult. You always expect them to get along smoothly and love each others'company. So coming to the point, I was very upset about it and wished that my family could see my husband's side of the story. But it seemed impossible because...really not in a position to divulge info here, but let's just say that my family has very strong opinions. So after making fervent dua I wondered whether that's it...am I going to have a broken family, distanced from my loving parents? It broke my heart, it did.

But today I got a call from my Dad saying that after thinking through he could understand my husband's point of view. He said a lot and from what I could see, he actually sorta aplogized! I was ecstatic. And I still am...
Allah is really great...Alhamdulillah!

Lou'lou'a November 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Assalaam 'alaykum,

So pressed on time, that I'm just gonna mention a few quick things..

I sincerely believe that when we open the Qur'aan and recite (or listen to it), those words were destined to be recited (or heard) at that particular moment in your life for a very good reason and that in those particular verses that you hear or recite there are lessons relevant to you and your life (/situation/problems) and that the Qur'aan is Allah's swt conversation with you (and me...y'know what I mean, right?)

Anyway, all you gotta do is look hard enough. Countless times when I've felt down, Allah swt has shown me *signs* through circumstance, like picking up the Qur'aan at a particular time, but also, just picking up a random book, or seeing a fb status, reading an article, or matters sorting themselves out. Allah swt says:

"He said: By no means; surely my Lord is with me: He will show me a way out." (26:62) (words of Musa 'alayhis salaam)

and "And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out." (65:2)

Try and stay strong and keep faith, because everything is good for the believer, we just can't lose out, SubHaanAllah, such is the beauty of our religion..even the prick of a thorn, we are rewarded for, so how about all our other problems, surely, there is great reward, therein!

Oh, oh and one last one:
"And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him."

Sorry, I really have to go, as much as I love you all for the sake of Allah and want to write lots of examples..I really must go! :(

fatimah November 11, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

@Lou'loua sister: Assalam alykum,sister. I quickly understood what you meant.:) So agree masha Allah. and the last quote have special meaning on me these days.

I am a kind of person who worry a lot'-'); So if i could stop worry and put my trusts in Allah, my mind will find such a peace. Plz pray for me:D

Anonymous,  November 12, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

Bismihi Ta'ala

I promised myself that I would never tell anyone this story. But I have justified posting it as an anonymous comment since no one but Allah and myself will know that I am the writer of this comment.

I had a petty problem. In the US, there are cameras at some traffic lights, which flash if a driver passes a red light. Basically, if the camera flashes, you know you're in for a traffic violation and the $100- $200 ticket that comes with it. My family is in a tough financial situation, and inshaAllah I make dua that Allah Ta'ala helps my family through this issue, so a ticket would be stressful especially for my father.

I was driving down a busy road one day, and I was sleepy. I drove past an intersection when I could've slowed down at the yellow light, but I ended up crossing the intersection when the light had turned red. I saw a flash in the corner of my eye, and I thought that I had went past the red light at a camera light intersection. I exclaimed "SubHanAllah, my first ticket!"

As I continued my trip, I started thinking about how my father would be upset because of the ticket. And I felt so helpless. At once, Alhumdulillah, I began making dua to Allah that He make my situation as if I never had made the mistake.

I kept making dua. I also kept what had happened as a secret. I didn't want to disappoint anyone in my family. Alhumdulillah I had also made the decision to trust Allah--whatever He planned for me is the best.

Then one day, I passed by the intersection, and I realized that, subHanAllah, there was no camera there in the first place. I must have seen a reflection of sunlight that other day.

And it was the best feeling in the world Alhumdulillah. I cannot do anything but feel grateful for Allah's mercy.

It may seem that something such as reversing the past is impossible, but nothing is impossible for Allah. He is All-Seeing and All-Knowing.

May Allah have mercy on us all and may Allah give us hidayah. Ameen.

Muhsinah.Inshallah,  November 13, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Assalama Aalykum Everyone. Recently I have increased my dua and I have seen them answered by Allah (s.w.t) in the most amazing ways. The hardest part is not if the dua becomes accepted but rather to sincerely make the dua with the trust in Allah (s.w.t) that he hears you and he knows exactly the pain you are going true and he will answer your dua. I just felt so depressed today and I just came across this and it has motivated me to go make dua right now inshallah. Jazakumallahu Khair everyone :)

Sarah,  November 25, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

i know this sounds silly, but it really made me happy.

the entire day of work, i really wanted a banana split... and i missed my husband soo much becuz he went over seas and wouldn't cum home until a year or two. :/ i missed him everyday, and zoo much on that particular day i made dua that he could cum home early.

when i came home, MY HUSBAND WAS THERE! and he brought me a banana split!! :D subhanAllah! i was so happy... gosh..Alahamdulilah

Anonymous,  June 7, 2012 at 6:39 AM  

Assalama Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu..i wanna share my story about my sis..actually i was the one who is supporting my family..My sister was a valedictorian in her school and we are all aware that if a student is a valecdictorian then you are able to get your scholarship..then subhannallah my sister told me that whe wont be able to get her scholarship..when i got the news i feel like the world is turning upside down knowing i dont know where i could get the money because long before we alrady expected her scholarship..so i was give only 2 days i needed to do something like borrowing money from my relatives but still making dua that Allah SWT would answer my me...alhamdullillah in the morning my sister talk to me on skype and she said she have good news for me..that the school give her 100% scholarship..that time i couldnt help it but cry and so much happy..that the lesson here is just believe in Allah SWT and if you put your trust on him..surely he listen to you and answer your prayers..Alhamdullillah!

Anonymous,  June 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

I made a dua that came true and I wish it hadn't please pray that its reversed as if I never made the dua..

Little Auntie June 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM  

First, jazakun Allah khair to all who shared their stories. They uplifted my own imaan :)

As for the anonymous, I'm very sorry to hear that. May Allah lighten your load and give you what is best for you!

Anonymous,  July 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM  

Salam alaykum
I don't usually comment But i have had a lot incidents in my life where dua has helped me Im afraid of dogs especially when I was little so whenever I saw a stray dog walking towards me I would recite Aytul kursi and miraculousy the dogs would just go in the opposite direction This has happened to me plenty of times or if I hadn't done my homework I would recite Aytul kursi and the teacher wouldn't turn up to school every time i got some problemI just recite Aytul kursi and alhamdullilah Its solved one time I got pulled over by the police There had been some mix up by my insurance company so I was driving uninsured without me knowing I recited Aytul kursi and made dua ya allah help me but the police confiscated my car I got fined and I got banned But alhamdullilah I worked out better for me I had saved some money and I was planning on buying a nice car bur I couldn't cuz I got banned so instead I thought I'd work hard and borrow some from my friends and buy a house for cash best decision I ever made so I worked and payed all my debts off and now iv got a cashed house On rent Iv got my license back now I can go abroad to study Arabic with my wife and kids and I got no money problems if I never got banned I would never have thought of buying a house alhamdullilah Allah hu akhbar now I'm a free man o Allah I can never thank u enough

arianajan,  September 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

I am very impatient. I lose faith and hope very quickly. I listen to Shaitaan even if I know it's not right. I used to neglect my religion. I didn't know a single thing! My poor, loving, wonderful mother would take me to the Masjid and force me to pray and recite the Quran so that I would learn, But I refused. I wouldn't do correct Wudhu and wouldn't practice reading Arabic so that I never learned. But 2 years ago, my family and I moved to Afghanistan. ALHAMDULILAH, it has been the best decision my parents have made so far. But it was Allah swa who made this happen. I don't clearly remember what I used to pray for, but I have a memory of me praying that I learn more because I was jealous of the other students who's mothers would reward them everytime they finished a section of the Quran. Now, I am living in an Islamic Republic, surrounded by Muslims and learning so much about my religion and country. Also, my tradition. But, I know that this is all my father and mother's prayers, they have always dreamed of children who set themselves on the right path. I'm still working on it though. Yes, I do have days when I feel as if nothing is right and it will never be. And yes I do have those days when I don't believe and just give up. Not all my Duas have been accepted, but I look forward to when they will be, I look forward to changing my attitude. My decisions. My character and my behavior. If God so wills. Inshallah.

Anonymous,  June 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM  

I wanna ask...something....i u ask something from Allah...but that is not good...will he accept our dua?? I guess he will not accept...but above somebody. Posted that Allah will never say a no to a dua...so how gonna Allah deals with these duas

Aziza July 11, 2014 at 4:35 PM  

@Anon ^
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,
That's a great question! Well, since Allah knows best what is good for us and what is bad for us, He will answer the dua accordingly. Like for example, if we ask for something that He knows would not be best for us, even though we may think it's good, then He may answer us in a different way; instead of giving us the specific thing we asked for, He may give us something better, or save it for us until the time is right (perhaps the hereafter), or He might avert some calamity from striking us due to our supplication. Allah knows best, but I believe these to be some of the ways He handles the things we ask for that may not necessarily be what is good for us.
Hope it helps, InshaAllah!

Post a Comment

Asalamu aialkum!
Well, what do you think? You know, you're part of the team, as well. Please help a sister out and share your own advice/experiences/etc. One for all and all for one =)
P.S. I reserve the right to remove any disrespectful comment ;)

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP