Draw Prophet Mohammed Day.

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2011


What is your response going to be for Draw Prophet Muhammed day?

Asalamu aliakuam!

Good question. I completely forgot about that. I don't think there's too much hype about it this year but my response will be the same response as last year.

Allow me to draw you a picture of him.....by putting up his quotes.

(These animations were created by Little Miss Aunty and I. Please feel more than free to pass them around.)

hadith,islam,quotes,equality

islam,quotes and sayings,poor


islam,hadith,advice,quotes
special,unique,hadith,quote,star

every small deed

a guarantee,quote,Islamic,jannah,palace



5 wonderful sprinkely thoughts:

Zarina Hassem May 17, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

This is such a beautiful response, Masha'Allah, May ALlah reward all your efforts Inshaa Allah!

Hafsa May 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Beautifulness! MashaAllah! =)

Saba H May 17, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

MashaAllah I love it!
I'm going to print these up and put them around the house! inspiration for us and for the little one.

Minji Fatimah,  May 18, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Awesome!
I want to make these cards too:)
Little miss auntie has talent ^^ masha Allah.

Aziza,  June 4, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

What a beautiful and cute response to this issue. May Allah bless you. :)

Post a Comment

Asalamu aialkum!
Well, what do you think? You know, you're part of the team, as well. Please help a sister out and share your own advice/experiences/etc. One for all and all for one =)
P.S. I reserve the right to remove any disrespectful comment ;)

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP