Just want to say...

>> Wednesday, October 12, 2011










Thank you,
Shukran,
Dahn-kee
do jeh
xie xie
dêkuji
tak
kiitos
Merci
danke
efharisto
Mahalo
toda
sukria
grazie
arigato
kamsa hamnida
takk
salamat po
dziekuje
obrigado
spasibo
gracias
istutiy
asante
tack
kawp-kun krap/ka’
tesekkür ederim


One more time....




Thank YOU for nominating us for the Brass Crescent Awards. I don't know who did it but that somebody nominated us...What can I say but thank you? Jazakillah koli khair! It is seriously an incredible honor to be up in that list. We're so touched. (Read: Little Auntie felt like jumping up and down when she read the news :P)

We don't like asking people to vote for us, but if you feel that this blog has been helpful and you want to vote...It's here: http://www.brasscrescent.org/ Do check out the other blogs, though :)


And remember :) This will always be OUR blog and not just one person's blog. You guys make this blog what it is :)

7 wonderful sprinkely thoughts:

Shireen Baig October 13, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

I so feel like making 10 accounts just to have my vote verified for Brass Crescent Awards you guys totally deserve it :D

Texan after UAE October 13, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

salam alykom my love! I'm so very proud of YOU. Keep up the good work and Mabrook!!!! <3

~Z~,  October 14, 2011 at 2:23 AM  

I just can't tell you how you are our very very special sisters in our life and ofcourse this blog deserves all the votes!! :):)
Loooove the handiwork in the above photo!!! :D
Masha Allah so pretty!!

Love you all for the sake of Allah and our prayers are with you! <3<3<3

Little Auntie October 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

awwww, Shiru!
Texan, you're the one who got me back into blogging...SubhanAllah :) You really helped me so much <3
Z, that's so sweet of you. It's really an honor that you guys let us into your lives...let us know your worries and concerns. I always feel like it's such a privilege..so Jazakun Allah koli khair :)

Anonymous,  October 17, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

Masha'Allah congrats my dear sisters! You guys have done such a fantastic job and to not vote for you is almost a sin. hahaha I was just kidding. Anyway, I miss the aunties.. I hope all of you are in the best of health and eemaan insha'Allah :) Take care! <3

Anonymous,  October 17, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

Anyway, you forgot abt the malay language! - terima kasih! hehe

Anonymous,  November 27, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

I found my language! Kamsa hamnida, too, sis:)
for this blog and everythig.

PS. I voted for u too.

Post a Comment

Asalamu aialkum!
Well, what do you think? You know, you're part of the team, as well. Please help a sister out and share your own advice/experiences/etc. One for all and all for one =)
P.S. I reserve the right to remove any disrespectful comment ;)

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP