Dear Readers (You've Got Mail :D)

>> Sunday, June 26, 2011

27 wonderful sprinkely thoughts:

fatimah June 26, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

Wa ssalam alykum wara7matuLLAHi wabarakatuh.
I was surprised to read this "special delivery".

Moving..I could imagine the efforts the sisters have put on this blog. I think it was such a warm-hearted and precious attempt to start this blog.

Jazaki Allaho khairan for all the advises and carings,sisters. You did give me hope that any problems can be solved or at least understood. Also made me feel that maybe i can also give little helps to other sisters whom I know.

Reading this blog for short period of time, I thought about many things. I could understand some muslims' situation&emotional struggle whom i just criticized before. I also found out there are many sisters who truly care about others...etc.

I pray that all sisters who run this blog:Little Auntie,Little Miss Auntie,SisterWhoSmiles to get great reward, achieve their goals in life, and spend meaningful time in Ramadan. and other readers too, Insha Allah.

I hope this blog will open longer and longer.

+ Thank you for mentioning my name in the letter. I feel proud of it^^)v

Fida Islaih June 26, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

Aww... the letters were a surprise., but a sweet one. One full of inspiration and encouragement. That's what I feel like your blog is all about. And all with the touch of us, sisters.

Thank you everything you've all done: bringing unity! I love you all! <3

May Allah bless us all,
Fida xx

P.S. Thanks for mentioning me! I feel even more special ;)

Unknown June 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Assalamualeikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu dearest akhawat,

As the sister above mentioned, I too was surprised to read this special delivery. It was so much more wonderful, heart-warming and amazing than I had expected! Though I have never met any of you sisters, (though I hope to someday, inshAllah), it feels as if you truly are my real big sisters, and Alhamdulillah for the fact that you are all my sisters in Islam.

For the past months that I've been following you guys, I've never felt more sure of Islam and that what we as Muslims do truly is the right thing to do. So JazakummAllahu khayran, dear sisters. <3 May Allah subhana hu wa Ta'ala always keep you all happy and smiling<3

FiamanAllah

-The Creative Muslimah

Aziza June 26, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

I just stumbled along this blog one day and Alhamdulillah, I'm so glad I did. :) Allah is helping so many of us sisters through you and that is such a blessing for us all. And although I haven't been reading for long, I feel as though I know everyone on here and I feel so close to you all. It is truly beautiful how we are all connected by our faith and are trying our best to help each other reach our ultimate goal. Inshallah, may we all meet each other in Jannah in the presence of our Lord. I love you all for the sake of Allah! :) <3

Zarina Hassem,  June 26, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Masha'Allah sisters, these letters are so touching and heartfelt and they are so positive, just like this blog you have managed to keep to capture the essence of Islam. Indeed Sisterhood in Islam is amazing when we come together, we all have so much in common and we can draw on each others strenghts, as you have come to find out in this blog. May Almighty Allah accept your efforts in His path and reward you sisters, and all the Muslim sisters with the highest stages of Jannat Al Firdous.

I hope that you can continue doing what you've been doing on this blog, it is an inspiration to many!!!

maryam a,  June 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Salaam Aunties!!
Alhamdulillah these letters came to me at the exact right moment, i felt like i was starting to go downhill again with some stuff that happened, and i had to blink back tears at the heartfelt words you'd written...
Throughout my time on this blog, i have gotten so much advice and so many reminders and lift-me-ups, and i thank Allah that we have sisters such as you, again!
Really, you Aunties have such a way with words that you cant help but feel the emotions in your writing, especially the love you send out. :) Alhamdulillah!(and i would also love to meet you, Little Auntie, Little Miss Auntie, and SisterWhoSmiles, just like the sister above!:P)Maybe sometime InshaAllah :D

JazaakAllah!

P.s: May Allah bless your journey and keep you and your family (if they're going too) safe on the way to Egypt, during your trip and on the way back as well InshaAllah, Little Auntie!♥

Love,
MaryamA :)

qistina June 26, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

mashAllah these letters are amazing..i was touched when i finished reading them, can definitely feel the love in the air~
u guys are really awesome mashAllah, may He bless all your efforts, and i really hope u will have more n more amazing anniversaries. i check the blog everyday for advices subhanAllah :D

i'm in Alexandria! its soo HOT!

Shireen Baig June 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

WOAHHH!!! what did just happen here??!! OMGGG I can feel tears of joy in my eyes! what an emo I am! :P

Mashallah its been a year!!! In all honesty, Your blog has definitely played an active role in helping me strive to become a better person. Little Auntie knows how much progress I have made from being an extreme nutcase :P to a melllowed down nutcase now :D

Where's Little aunties signature?! Not fair!!! I get to see the sis who smiles sign at the letter and little miss auntyy!!

Ah, I LOVE THE LETTERS!!! makes me feell sooo warm fuzzy and special. You mentioned me , hehe! I feel like I have receieved an oscar <3

May Allah SWT reward you for your efforts and may He make all of you as a means of guidance for other sisters out there, who like me are a little lost and confused.

*TIGHTTT BIGGG BEAR HUGS TO ALL 3 OF YOU* (yes, i do wear a deo!) hehe

Ghadeer June 26, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Sweetest thing ever! May Allah bless you and give you greater strength and faith to continue changing the lives of many muslim girls around the world!

Anonymous,  June 26, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

Saalm sis, this was really sweet!! I have a couple of questions I want to ask you aunties. But what is your e-mail to send you the questions? or where do I send you the questions?

appreciate all your help.

Sundus T June 26, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

I don't comment on here much, but I just wanted to say a huggeee JazakAllah Khair to you sisters. You all are amazing and are a big blessing from Allah (swt) to all of us. Keep up the work, and I wish you all the best of success, inshAllah!

Love,
Sundus

athoofa June 26, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful entry :) MashaAllah!

I can't believe its almost been a year. I love this blog of yours, its so inspirational. I love reading the comments too, the sisters put a lot of effort in topping your posts with a sprinkle of love as you say. MashaAllah!

I know I haven't really been active, mashaAllah with the lovely advice and the sisters chipping in its not really needed. But I read your blog regularly and use a lot of your points and way of writing/speaking in real life. It has helped me loads!

JazakumAllahu Kheiran aunties and JazakumAllahu Kheiran all the sisters who comment here and making the blog what it is.

Love you guys for the sake of Allah! May Allah keep us like one body. Aameen!

Umm Khaleel June 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

Assalam alaikoum wa Rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh :))

Masha'Allah! :) 1 year and many more to go insha'Allah :) Can't say I was surprised to see my name in the letter hehe.. haven't been here in awhile but you still remembered me.. *awww!* :) I've only known this blog for 6 months but like you said, it's like I know all of you for a much longer time!

Jazakom Allahu Khayr sisters.. of all the blogs that I read, this is perhaps the most beneficial of them all :) There's always something to learn from - the aunties and sisters who commented on posts to share their opinions! And it's always nice to hear a varied response to certain issues that sisters face. Al-Hamdulillah, everyone especially the aunties have done such a fantastic job! Please keep it up sisters :)

May Allah bless all of you with the highest position in Jannah and give you the best of this Dunya and Aakhirah :)

*hugs* <3

Little Auntie June 27, 2011 at 5:36 AM  

awww, Minji, I want to thank you for your work, too and how you translated some of our stuff. That means a lot to us.

Fida, thank you for letting us put your poems and for being an active reader/particpant here :)

The Creative Muslimah- your comment just made my year. It means a LOOOOT to know that it helped make someone more confident of their religion.
May Allah keep us all steadfast and proud of our religion <3

Aziza, Ameen, ameen, ameen <3 I'm really glad you stumbled on our little bloggy :)

Zarina, thank you so much for your kind words. That's what I love about this blog, too- the sisterhood..This will never by 'my blog'- but our blog.
All of the readers and sisters here :)

Maryam A- I'm sorry that things were starting to go downhill...you know, you can always talk to us. You are a special sister

Qistina! Wait for us :) So you're in Alex, huh? and the weather's hot? We're coming on Wednesday :D Will you be there for a while? :D It'd be awesome if we met up :)

Shireen- if you're a nutcase, I'm a nuttercase :P You totally totally deserved to have your name mentioned. Just between us, dude, I believe in YOU :P

Btw, you silly girl, you must have missed the lassssst note- I wrote a few lines and did sign it :P

Sundus, Jazakillah khair!

Athoofa, that's really true. They do put a lot of effort in sprinkling it with love, ma'shaAllah :) You will always be a part of this <3 :)


UmmKhalil- we wouldn't forget you <3 :) I think I've learned that we sisters face the SAME issues. Even if we're in different countries..half across the world...we have the same problems.., so we can all help each other with our experiences :)

Ameen to all of your beautiful adeya.

I ask Allah to grant you all success in this dunya and aakhirah and bring us together under His shade on the Day of judgment. May He conceal our faults and make us better than you imagine :)

Little Auntie June 27, 2011 at 5:37 AM  

Anonymous, we used to have a contact page but that was a bit 'overflooded', lol. You can write to us as dearlitteauntie@gmail.com, but we are traveling literally in two days, so I'm not sure I'll be checking the e-mail ;) But try checking our database..we have written more than 130 posts, so you might find your question already answered :)

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 5:49 AM  

litlle auntie please PLEASE put a search box i cant find evrythng in index :/ and i ADORE ur blog , i wish i could meet u someday inshALLAh , ur soo sweeeeet <3 and mashALLAh ur blessed wid so much knowledge
and one more que.
who gave u idea of a blog ?
and to whum u go or ask when u feel lyk asking a question as we do ? =P

i alwyz wanted to ask dese que.


Yazi <3

Little Auntie June 27, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

Yazi! I did put a search but it didn't work. Have you tried our database? It's REALLY detailed.

I really don't have that much knowledge, either, but Jazakillah ;) I still have SOOOO much more to learn :)

The idea of the blog? I came up with it myself, hehe.....the idea started forming slowly in my head and then I just did it :)

When I want advice, I talk to my twin (Little Miss Aunty) and my big sis..and a few close friends :) When I need a fatwa, I go to fatwa websites ;)Cute question! :D :D

Safiyah June 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

MashaAllah what a lovely gesture! :-D May Allah swt reward you for all the effort you put into this blog, and for the help you give to others!x

Maryooma,  June 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM  

OMG! I think i am a lil late but but this was such a surprisee!! i lovee this post! And yes, as a sister above it feels like a received an oscar to have my name mentioned =p and really this was the sweetest thing in the world, sweeter than those sugar sprinkled fudge brownies u always talk about :D

I learned about this blog from a facebook page. And it was just in time,Al Humdulillah that i learnt about this blog, it has helped me sooo much! SubhanAllah.
May you sisters always keep going, Ameen, may you be rewarded immensely Ameen!! love you truck loads. <3 Have a fantastic trip, InshaAllah!! :D

p.sss i have been commenting as "Anonymous" lately so just wanted to let you know that i still check on your blog everyday!! =p just in case you thought i vanished =p

dawnrose June 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Assalammualaikum! I was late in replying! I'm so sorry.

OK, let me begin by saying that all the letters from the DEAR aunties are so heartfelt and sincere, I was taken aback. Obviously you guys are really sincere, grateful and honest when you write posts in this blog. And I could feel that genuine sisterly love in those letters that I honestly feel so touched! :')

Those letters were so beautiful, and I felt really special and appreciated! I am so grateful and surprised that someone remembers me enough to put my name into a letter. That went straight through my heart and got me very touched! :') Thank you so, so much! Those letters actually go back to you, because you deserve it so much! May Allah Shower all the beautiful aunties who run this blog with happiness, His Love and His Mercy. :)

Alhamdulillah, I read about this blog in igotitcovered. And I'm very happy I did. This blog has made me a positive Muslimah. The big thing that it has done is that it has shown me how real the sisterhood in Islam really is, and how sincere it can be. About how we can all help each other regain faith. All with gentleness and wisdom, which all you aunties have been doing, Mashalllah! :D

SO much of the posts in this blog answers a lot of the general confusion a lot of Muslims which have never been voiced out. The unique thing about this blog is that the advice is really gentle, reassuring, convincing and comforting, but practical, too! You can see the genuine care and effort in the answers, and I really respect and appreciate that, as I'm sure the other sisters do, too. :)

Thank you very much for your hard work again.

athoofa June 27, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

Awww reading these comments just made my day!

MashaAllah!

Hana,  June 27, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

I think you girls are doing a great job!!

Zahfa Aisha Hussain June 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

Awwwwwww! I could cry!! *sniffle*

This was such a beautiful and heartwarming post! I've only known this blog for a few short months, but during that time, it's been a wonderful source of inspiration and connection.

Love you guys loads and thank you for the help your amazing advice has been to me, the little things and big things :)

A big giant thank you to Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala for making me stumble on this blog one crazy random day of blog-hopping! And also, a du'aa to Him to reward you, always guide you, raise your station and include you among those beloved to Him. Ameen.

p.s. It's been a busy couple of weeks so I haven't been able to come and comment with my usual regularity, but insha Allah will come and harass your comment section soonish. Lol!

Bint Abu Muhammad June 30, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

mashaAllah...your letter touch my heart :)...may Allah bless you all...actually i want to make a appointment with everyone here, what do say?...I plan to meet all of you...the place???? jannatu a'la insha'Allah :)

May Allah make all of our hearts close to Him

Saba H July 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Aw mashaAllah! what a beautiful entry that brings tears to the eyes. May you all be granted jantul firdous simply for the good deed of streghtening the bonds of sisterhood. Have a safe and adventurous trip to egypt. Love you all for the sake of Al-Wudud.
Saba H

Tania July 3, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

congratez for the success of 1 Year my dear aunties n sisterz...n Luv u all a lotttttttttttt...........:)

love always, sarah.,  July 31, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

walikum-assalaam dear little aunties.

i often drop by this beautiful blog but never left a comment but today i just had to. may Allah bless you all for doing such a great job. may Allah bless you for every little thing. congratulations on blog's 1st birthday. (lol) may Allah make this blog even more successful in the coming years, insha'Allah.

thank you for taking your precious time out to help the lost ones. i love you all for the sake of Allah (swt). hugs + smiles all the way from london.

Post a Comment

Asalamu aialkum!
Well, what do you think? You know, you're part of the team, as well. Please help a sister out and share your own advice/experiences/etc. One for all and all for one =)
P.S. I reserve the right to remove any disrespectful comment ;)

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP