How do we know God's really there?

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

I need some help. Sometimes, I wonder if I really am in the right religion. How do we know for sure that atheists are not wrong? How do we know that Allah is real? Or what about other religions? How do we know that Christians are not wrong? I know that Prophet Mohammed said some things and they really came to pass, but some times, I cannot shake these doubts off. I really wonder how do we know that God is really there. Please tell me how to have real knowledge and not blind faith. I want to be a Muslim because I believe in it and not because everyone around me is.

Feeling Totally Lost.


Dear Feeling Totally Lost,

You have hit on the mother of all questions. Seriously. Thank you so much for having the guts to ‘ask’ rather than live in doubt. I truly believe that you are not alone. So many of us “inherit Islam” –there comes a time, when these thoughts start to creep into our minds and we wonder how do we know that we are on the right path?

So yes, I really am glad you sent this in….

However, before I attempt to answer this question, I have a tiny favor to ask you. If this answer doesn’t satisfy you, can we make a deal? Will you ask other people/ search other Islamic sites/ etc. if you’re not satisfied with my answer? Does that sound fair to you? Because there are LOTS of amazing speakers out there who could easily answer your question and a lot better than me…Ok?

And one last before starting. I want to make it clear that I will be dividing my answer into at least two posts...

With that said, let's begin: Bismillah.

Part 1: How do we know that God even exists?

If He is real, there must be signs that point to His existence… Right?

In the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and day, and the ships which sail the seas to people's benefit, and the water which Allah sends down from the sky- by which He brings the earth to life when it was dead and scatters about in it creatures of every kind - and the varying direction of the winds, and the clouds subservient between heaven and earth, there are Signs for people who use their intellect. (Surat al-Baqara:164)

The reality is that this universe, with its perfection, is one gigantic sign that God exists.

The way the earth is just perfectly ‘situated’ in space so that it’s not too close to the sun and not too far that we’d freeze, the fact that we have an atmosphere that acts as a shield for our earth, the fact that we have water on this planet- as a matter of fact, that this water has such unique properties…

Unique properties?

Yup. Think about it. The solid state of all liquids is always denser than the liquid state….except in water. Its solid state- ice- is lighter, which is the reason that ice is able to float. If water had been like all the other liquids: “it would freeze from the bottom up rather than from the top down, killing aquatic life, destroying the oxygen supply, and making earth uninhabitable” ( Quote from Hank Hanegraaff)

Since we’re on the subject of chemistry, let’s talk about carbon dioxide. We all know that plants need carbon dioxide in order to complete photosynthesis right? We also know that photosynthesis is necessary not just for plants to get their food, but for all of us to get our ‘food” (think of the food cycle) and oxygen (since a by-product of photosynthesis is oxygen).

Ok, so what am I getting at?

Well, I want us to look at the difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.

The difference between them is just one tiny atom (carbon dioxide is made up of one carbon atom and two oxygen atoms, whereas carbon monoxide consists of one carbon atom and one oxygen atom) , and yet, while we essentially need carbon dioxide in order to live, we would die very quickly, if we were near too much carbon monoxide.

They’re just one atom different but that atom makes all the difference…between life and death. How perfect is that?

And wait! Since we’re on the subject, let’s reflect a little more deeply on the fact we just said: that trees ‘release’ oxygen and take in ‘carbon dioxide’ and we ‘release’ carbon dioxide and take in oxygen.

Talk about a PERFECT system…..

You might be thinking “Yeah, this world is perfect for us to live, but that doesn’t prove anything”.

Well, the question is:

Could this perfection really have just happened by itself? Could this world really have come by chance?


Really?

I mean, imagine if I showed you a beautiful picture or a really famous one like the Mona Lisa. Would you
believe me if I told you that the colors just happened to come together by themselves?

Could the Earth with all its synchronized balance really have come without a Creator?

Let’s ask the mathematicians, shall we? (And let me warn you that some of this stuff is super complicated...)

“Taking the physical variables into account, what is the likelihood of a universe giving us life coming into existence by coincidence? One in billions of billions? Or trillions of trillions of trillions? Or more?
According to Penrose, the odds against such an occurrence were on the order of 1010123 to 1.

We can’t even understand what that number means. Really.

“In math, the value 10123 means 1 followed by 123 zeros.


But Penrose's answer is vastly more than this: It requires 1 followed by 10123 zeros.

In practical terms, in mathematics, a probability of 1 in 1050 means "zero probability". Penrose's number is more than trillion trillion trillion times less than that. In short, Penrose's number tells us that the 'accidental" or "coincidental" creation of our universe is an impossibility. 1

In fact, he clearly states that mathematically there must be a Creator and that He must have had a very precise aim when ‘designing’ the universe. 2

Okay, so you want some more proof.

Let’s get out a video called "Deep Thinking"



http://en.harunyahya.tv/videoDetail/Lang/4/Product/1124/DEEP_THINKING

Let’s take a look at our own bodies…

Look at our eyes with all their intricacies. In fact, Darwin himself stated:

“To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree possible.

Now, for the record, though, Darwin then went on to ‘justify’ his beliefs, but as biochemist Michael Behe explained in his book “Darwin’s Black Box,” the problem was that Darwin was living in a time where they didn’t even understand how our eyes work. The way our eyes truly function was beyond Dawrin’s understanding. In fact, Michael states at the end of his book:

“There is an elephant in the roomful of scientists who are trying to explain the development of life. The elephant is labeled 'intelligent design.' To a person who does not feel obliged to restrict his search to unintelligent causes, the straightforward conclusion is that many biochemical systems were designed. They were designed not by the laws of nature, not by chance and necessity; rather they were planned. The designer knew what the systems would look like when they were completed, then took steps to bring the systems about. “ (“Darwin’s Black Box, Michele Behe, p193)

Still need some more convincing?

Ever heard of protein molecules? They’re basically tiny organic stuff (gotta love that word) that we need in order to function properly. So anyways, they’re made up of tinier molecules known as amino acids.

But here’s the thing.

In order for a protein molecule to work, “the amino acids have to be together in a precise sequence, just like the letters in a sentence. If they are not in the right sequence then the protein molecule won't work.” 3

What are the chances of that ‘sequence’ randomly coming about? Umm, let’s take a look at this experiment.

In an experiment using 10 similar coins numbered 1 -10, chance will succeed on the average only once in 10 billion attempts to get the order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. 5

It’s just not possible. So how then, do our amino acids have the right sequence? How then are we so perfectly designed?

What else?

What about our own ‘internal conscience’ that we have? Think about what happens when we lie. Our bodies physiologically protest, although lying is an activity that has nothing to do with our physical bodies (meaning we make up the lie using our mind, but it is our bodies that naturally go against us when we do so, with our heart rate increasing, blood pressure acting up, respiratory rates changing, etc.)

Why?

Why does this happen?

Because we have a Creator who programmed us to know what is right and what is wrong.


Hmm, still not so sure?

Well, let me ask you a question. In the context of ‘survival of the fittest’ and no actual Creator, how can we explain animals (usually mothers) that display great acts of sacrifice?

There are so many different examples. "One type of female mother bird who sees an enemy approaching will quietly leave her nest, (actually) place herself in front of the enemy, and start to flutter on the ground, striking it with a wing, making painful cries, and trying to convince the enemy, while staying beyond its reach, that she is helpless (so that it will come to HER!). As the enemy tries to catch her, it gets farther away from the nest (her little babies). Finally, when the enemy is far enough away, she stops her imitation and escapes before the enemy can catch her." (Quoted from here)


I hope inshaAllah these satisfy your mind and that you can see that the universe, our bodies, and the world around us all point to some Creator.

But you know what? If we took the time to examine our lives thoroughly, we would also find many signs that prove God’s existence. Have you ever had something happen to you that simply was too ‘weird’ to be a ‘coincidence’?

I’ve had some interesting stories… like the time I was in the Haram at Mecca and it was the 27th night of Ramadan (which many people think is “Layatul Qadr”). I got ‘lost from my family’. My purse was taken. I had no mobile to call anyone. I didn’t have any one’s number memorized. I didn’t even know where our hotel was. But I knew that the ‘dua’ of the fasting supplicant is always answered. So I made dua…and after two hours or so, I bumped right into my little brother. Right into him. Can you imagine? There are 99 doors in the Meccan Haram. And there were literally a least a million worshippers there. For me, to have come out of that door, at that exact moment, and bumped right into my brother…..it just couldn’t have been a coincidence.

We have so many of these events in our lives, but we just don’t examine them enough…

And how many a sign within the heavens and earth do they pass over while they, therefrom, are turning away. (Surat Yusuf: 105)


InshaAllah, in a few days, I'll put up part 2 and answer how we know that Islam is the right religion. In the meantime, feel free to comment on this post and ask other questions, etc.

Readers- you know the drill. Help us help her, inshaAllah.

14 wonderful sprinkely thoughts:

Anonymous,  March 4, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

Salaam alaikum. Love this post :)

Anonymous,  March 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Bismillah..

(I'm sorry but this will be excruciatingly longg.. I hope that the sister reads it though insha Allah!)

To the sister who asked this question - I want to let you know that you are not alone. I think it's great that you are contemplating and wondering about such things.. but like what dear little aunties said, pretty please do some more research about Islam; watch and listen to lectures and if you have any doubts then please ask someone who is knowledgeable. Don't let these doubts 'eat you up inside' and syaitan has its ways of misguiding you..

Anyway, why I said that you are not alone because.. lo and behold! I was in your exact position when I was in my teenage years.

I doubted and questioned Islam A GREAT DEAL. I had many sleepless nights, because each night I worry where I'll go if I died the next day since I questioned whether Islam or Christianity is the right religion. My closest friends were all staunch Christians and they would often encourage me to attend church gatherings, massses with them. I get 'free sermons' from them daily so it began to add to my doubts. Some nights, I would tell myself, "I'll accept Christ in my life" and then wondered how to tell my parents and lead this 'new life'. Other times, I thought about christianity, and said it doesn't make sense so I would turn back to Islam but there I was back to square one where I still had doubts about Islam.

What made me finally decide that Islam was the truth was when:
(1) I came across a youtube video about an American sister who embraced Islam and she explained why. I began watching other lectures of reverts as well to see what were their reasons for accepting Islam. Trust me, I find it quite eye opening..

(2) I opened the Qur'an and started reading again after many years of abandoning it. From there, I began to find answers to my doubts and apart from that, it was spiritually enlightening. There are various suraahs that talk about the greatness of Allah and the signs that we can ponder.

His signs are everywhere and if you actually just sit down and contemplate His signs, you'll find many. To me, it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to not exist because-
(1) how does the earth rotate, for sun to set and rise each day?
(2) how does our heart beat and stop ...if not by the will of a Higher being?

Harun Yahya's lectures explain the existence of Allah (and also Darwinism being a ridiculous theory)

I questioned Christianity too as I find it hard to accept their logic of trinity - honestly it doesnt make sense.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm glad the sister asked this question. Don't be like me, clear all your doubts if you can because Islam has answers for it insha Allah. I'm sure sisters here can help you with your doubts too yea? I kept a lot of things to myself and syaitan played with my mind then.

I apologize if this reply is messy because my mind is cluttered with so many things to share with the sis since I *think* I know what you're going through.. allahu alam..

May He help all of us!

Anonymous,  March 4, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Anyway I wrote ^ in a hurry so some parts might not make sense.. please let me know if so! :)

Anonymous,  March 4, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Assalamu Aliekum ^__________^
indeed sis, thanks very much for yourcourage- much needed among us ^___^
i think the most staunch proof of all is taht which lies in the heart...
because we can speak on for years abotu the magnificence of Allah (swt) and the wisdom of hsi creation and how the sheer accuracy of predictive and historical accuracies in the Quran (whihc incidcently have yet to be matched, or else were only recently so... iactually heard a khutbah about some of the historical accurcies in the quran that were only uncovered among hsitorians in abotu 1906....!!!!!!)
but where the heart is not content- the mind can think as it may...
so, what helps me whenever i feel lost or have doubts (even doubts in myself)- i think that the love in our Islam is too pure and spiritually fulfilling taht really no other path can be so close to the truth
Islam must be the truth for so many reasons; but the most convincing is in the tranquility we feel when we all sit togethor to remember Allah (swt) and that in the face of adversity, the most devided and disagreeable of us will fade int he backdrop of a muslim unity.
i love you all in the path of Allah (swt) ^_________^

Unknown March 5, 2011 at 5:27 AM  

Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.

[002:164]

As easy as that! May Allah give you immense success in your struggle for learning Islam. Ameen. =)

Anonymous,  March 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

AS sisters!

(This is directed to all the sisters are interested and specifically to the sister that asked this question).

IANT Youth in TX is having an event called "Why should I believe in God?" For those of us who don't live in the Richardson area and can't make it. We can all watch the livestream here: http://www.iantyouth.com/2011/01/why-should-i-believe-in-god-325/ (They put it up on youtube afterwards too)

Take care!

Anonymous,  March 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

Any of Allah (SWT) signs can be seen if you just look for it. SubhanAllah, just watching the sun rise or set can convince you. Just try to keep your mind and heart open :) Make duaa for Allah to guide you InshAllah!
Jazaks!

Zahfa Aisha Hussain March 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Ok, first of all, I have to say that I'm impressed the sister had the guts to voice that question. The shaytan plays with all of us, and at one time or another, he'd put these creepy thoughts in your head! I hate that evil black person! Lol, at one time, I got all freaked out because I couldn't ask anyone anything like that (my mother would have had an apocalyptic fit! :P).

But I thought the same thing as you sis, that just because I "inherited" Islam, that wouldn't make me a believer. I wanted to be a believer because I choose it. Because I'm convinced of it. And you know something? If you truly desire it, then Allah subhaananu wa ta'aala won't abandon you! Ever! al-hamdulillahi He chased that evil person's stupid whisperings away from me, and I'll pray that He does the same for you too :)

Don't you think it's silly how atheists claim that the world would be a better place without religion, when in fact, they're promoting they're own religion? Where they worship the so-called "reason and logic"?

Sorry, I tend to get a bit hyper whenever this topic comes up becoz atheism is creeping up everywhere and I absolutely hate arguing with the stubborn fools. Lol, but what to do? We can't let them be either.

It's all stupid Darwin's fault, as far as I'm concerned! He just had to go look at some monkey bone and decide it's his father or some such thing! :P The "theory" of evolution is taken as fact, but it falls to pieces at the molecular level in several of the biochemical systems on earth.

Science is far from complete and there are so many things on earth that humans still cannot comprehend. We are limited by our understanding. It's interesting to see atheists become stumped when asked to explain a phenomenon, particularly the how of it. I personally think that Richard Dawkins (the famous atheist) made a fool of himself when he was asked to explain how quite a complex beetle came into existence :P

For me, even before all the numerous and many signs of His existence around me, what convinces me is the marvel that is myself. My soul, my sentience, all these intangible things, how can you explain them?

I'd really recommend watching Hamza Andreas Tzortzis videos. He debates a lot with atheists and al-hamdulillahi it's very enlightening. Also, check out SalafiManhaj.com, they have a lot of treatises on refuting atheism. Brothers from London who have experience and know how to call to Allah, with wisdom, good preaching and evidences masha Allah. Hehe, most Muslims tend to get very defensive when conversing with atheists, and these articles are really good because they're calm, cool, logical and reasonable!

As usual, loved your answer Lil Aunties. Waiting for Part 2! :)

Anonymous,  June 17, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

asalaamu alaikum dear sister! i apologize my response has to be split into parts, as it's a tad bit long, but inshallah, it will be helpful!!!

part 1:

so very proud of you for asking this question!

sobhanallah, there's a *reason* i was catching up on my blog reading tonight – this is the first time i’ve been on this one, and when i read your question, i knew i had to respond!

i'm an american convert in my mid-twenties and i can absolutely empathize with your doubts. i was, in fact, atheist for fifteen years.

i was raised in an interfaith family - half christian, half jewish. but i was always very inquisitive and pensive, and i lost my faith very early on. i had so many people from so many different faiths saying 'their' religion was the 'right' one and everyone else was wrong and damned, so i came to the conclusion that they can't all be right, so they must all be wrong. (which doesn't actually follow, logically, but this was what i thought.) after all, i figured, how do we know the ancient egyptians weren't right, and when we die, we'll be confronted with the book of the dead and most of humanity throughout history will be stumped?!

so. i went through fifteen years of thinking science explained (or could explain) everything, that religions were just made up by people to make themselves feel better about living in an uncertain world and less fearful about death, and to generally make sure people behaved civilly to each other.

when i got to university, i took my first class on islam. and on the first day, i heard about the five pillars, about the status of Jesus as a prophet (but not divine or part of a 'trinity'), the revolutionary rights given to women considering the context Mohammed (pbuh) lived in, etc. and i remember thinking, 'wow. this all makes so much sense!' everything clicked. there were no gaps. 'but,' i thought, 'i don't believe in God. oh well!'

but there was something about islam - it was under my skin and i couldn't just leave it in the classroom. i went on to do academic research on islam, muslims, and muslims in non-muslim majority contexts throughout all four years of undergrad and a year of grad school. you know, it says in the Qur'an that the faithful can be identified by a light streaming from their foreheads. i kid you not, people i hardly knew would ask me if i was muslim (before i converted). looking back, i know they could see the light growing in me. and even though i was flattered, because i always held muslims in very high esteem, i would say, 'no, no. i'm not muslim.'

it wasn't until i got to grad school that i made friends with a muslim in my dorms. seeing islam so 'up close and personal', if you will, made it finally click - islam was more than just a research interest for me. i wanted to become muslim. only one problem - i still didn't believe in God.

now, i'm one of those people who has to read and study and ask question upon question until i'm thoroughly convinced before i accept something as fact. so you can trust when i say i struggled with this, it was really difficult for me (especially after 15 years of atheism)!

so what finally did it? well, two things:
1) my heart was finally open to admit i was wrong and recognize God, if that's what i found to be true;
2) science.

but not science in the way lil aunties explained it (although i've since done more research into science and nature as it is conceptualized and explained in islam and, as lil aunties was saying, when you read the Qur'an and you really think about all the incredible signs Allah has given us in nature alone, sobhanallah, it really makes you look at the world in a different way!).

Anonymous,  June 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

part 2:

in any case. i had always put my faith in science, but here's the catch with science: yes, it's wonderful we as humans seek to explore and try to understand the universe in which we live within our limited capacities, and alhamdulillah, we are encouraged to do so within islam. BUT. scientific 'fact', scientific 'truth' is relative. it is not constant. think about it. think about how doctors in the past explained (and treated) illness (with leeches!), versus how they do now (medicine in pill form!). think about how every five years, every decade, something scientists have been heralding as 'the' explanation for something in the natural world turns out to be 'wrong' because they've just discovered that *actually* the explanation is something else. the process is never-ending.

that's because scientists are seeking to understand our universe without recognizing there are some things beyond our knowledge (but it's commendable that they seek this understanding in the first place).

now, through my family and my formal education, i've been blessed to have the opportunity to do in-depth studies of most of the world's major religions (including advanced buddhist philosophy - at 8 in the morning *not something i recommend – way too early!!*). despite all the doctrinal differences amongst the world's religions, what is the one constant since the beginning of time (as we know it)?

God.

no matter how God is conceptualized by any group of people, there is a constant belief throughout all of history that there is someone/something greater than all of us that has (to varying extents) created this universe. (yes, even the ancient egyptians.) and God's existence, God as Creator of the universe, God as the All-knowing and All-seeing, does not change. it is constant - He is constant - sobhanallah. as for the very wide range of understandings of and ways of worshiping God? well, we're told (in one of my *favorite* ayat - one that captivated me on that first day of class when i first learned about islam) - Allah has made us all different so that we may come to know one another. sobhanallah.

now, all that being said, why islam?

for me, islam answered all those nagging little questions that other religious traditions couldn't resolve. in christianity - the trinity, for example. or being told in catholic school that you *must* accept certain points of dogma as *Truth* or your faith is weak (even though you'd just been taught in theology class the historical date when that element of the religion was created by the church leaders and then later codified as 'Truth'). in judaism - i used to ask my aunt over and over again, 'if you don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, what are you waiting for?' etc. etc.

but beyond filling all the gaps in the other religious traditions i had studied, in islam, in the Qur'an, Allah invites us (and yes, sometimes insists) to QUESTION. just as you have done, mashallah! He tells us in the Qur'an to question and question and question until we are satisfied, and then question some more. why? two reasons:

1) He wants us to understand and value our faith, and not just follow something 'blindly';
2) there are no flaws in islam.

think about politicos who debate on news shows. and you know the ones who are so blatantly ignorant and have no solid argument to stand on, who you just think to yourself, 'this person's argument is ridiculous!'? what is the one thing they always do - they dodge questions. why? because they KNOW their argument can't stand up to questioning. their argument is like a balloon, that, as you start to fill it with water, it becomes more and more obvious that it's full of holes. it might expand a little bit, but eventually, the water will make the holes bigger and bigger until the balloon is no more.

Anonymous,  June 17, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

part 3:

but what does Allah do for us in the Qur'an? He is open to any and all questioning. and the more you question islam through the Qur'an, you'll find there aren't any holes in this balloon. in fact, the beauty of the Qur'an and of islam is that the more water you put in that balloon, the more that balloon will expand. it will get bigger and bigger and your knowledge of our beautiful deen will, inshallah, grow, both in size and in the quality of its contents. all your questions will turn into love of our deen, and instead of having tattered remnants of a 'hole-y' balloon, you'll have a great big balloon full of water, ready to quench your thirst when times get tough.

but won't the balloon eventually burst if you fill it with so much water? what if you have so many questions and you just can't get answers that satisfy you from the Qur'an?

well, first, i'd say don't just read it by yourself, and don't just read one translation (if you can't read the original arabic - in which case, you should try to understand as much as you can about the arabic language, itself, the meaning, etc.). read it with other muslims with varying ranges of knowledge who are all hoping to learn from each other and further their knowledge of the deen. read it with teachers and scholars who you trust, and always feel free to question them. and remember the point about if someone is open to questioning – look for teachers who encourage you to ask questions, who recognize the importance of questioning, and who will take their time to help you find the answers you’re searching for (not just dictate ‘this is how it is, full stop!’) if something doesn't sit right with you, step back and think 'is this really islam or is it culture?' seek a second opinion, just like you would with a doctor - even a third and a fourth - because, just like doctors and scientists, scholars and students have limits to what they can understand. we’re only human!

secondly, know that as you go through life and have different experiences and gain more knowledge, your understanding of the world and how it works will change. it's completely natural (and healthy, in fact)! so, you might start out with what you think is a plain ol' blue balloon, but the more you study it and seek to understand it, you begin it see it more as a navy blue, then as a sky blue, maybe even one day as turquoise or lime green! you get the point. it's still a balloon without any holes.

and finally, if at some point you fill the balloon with so much water it does actually burst... know that even if you lose faith, it does not change Allah. He is still the Everlasting One. He is still the Most Merciful, the All-Forgiving, the All-Aware, the Patient. He's got a plan for you, He knows what you're going through, He knows what's best for you, and He's got it all planned out.

sobhanallah, He will always, ALWAYS be there, ready to give you a brand new balloon when you are ready to ask for it. and even more than that, He gives it to you again as if you were never without it if you sincerely want His forgiveness.

so. keep asking questions, keep seeking knowledge, keep thinking critically. but also keep your heart open.

may Allah grant you many blessings and rewards in this life and in the next for having the courage of spirit and the sharpness of mind to ask questions and to seek His knowledge. inshallah, He’ll make your spiritual journey beneficial for you and for many others. sobhanallah, He’s already given you all the tools you need to seek Him, understand Him, and develop a strong, life-long relationship with Him. so go for it and be fearless! Allah will always be there!

Little Auntie June 18, 2011 at 1:45 AM  

ma'shaAllah!! ^^ what a wonderful three comments, sis :) Jazakillah for sharing! Welcome to the bloggy :D Hope to see more of your comments, inshaAllah :)

Anonymous,  August 13, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

Alhamd'lillah. I am super grateful that i stumbled on the question, reply and comments. I have gained a lot. Jazakumllah ^ ^

Anonymous,  November 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM  

mashaAllah mashaAllah mashAllah, Allaho Akbar! The answers plus the comments were so refreshing!

Post a Comment

Asalamu aialkum!
Well, what do you think? You know, you're part of the team, as well. Please help a sister out and share your own advice/experiences/etc. One for all and all for one =)
P.S. I reserve the right to remove any disrespectful comment ;)

wibiya widget

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP